We are looking for an experienced architect to lead the technical onboarding for new Transifex customers, especially around integrations. You will be their key contact and champion, walking them through our solution offerings and guiding them how to use Transifex to build a robust and agile localization process addressed specifically to their business needs.
You will work closely with our sales, product and engineering teams to help customers and prospects understand the value of Transifex’s solutions from a technical and business perspective. You will define and nurture an onboarding process and lead efforts to create onboarding assets showcasing how companies can deliver agile localization excellence using our technology.
Your work will be instrumental in making the Transifex business scale successfully. As Solutions Architect, you will be our front-line, pre-sales point of contact. You will conduct thorough in-depth functional/technical demonstrations and presentations of new solutions for prospective clients and act as a technical expert in pre-sales and marketing events and dialogues leading to significant traction increase.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, and working closely with the CEO, you’ll be successful in this role if you:
- Provide a strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Transifex platform and how it may be configured to meet customers business needs and expectations
- Create, review, and deliver technical documentation that can be shared with customers
- Interface and consult with Transifex engineers and clients through the in-depth discovery phase on projects that identifies their technological needs and translate those into a solution architecture
- Analyze project scope and suggest creative approaches to solutions while seeking to reduce scope and production costs for the client
- Build long term relationships with key customers leading them to achieve agile localization excellence. Commit to engaging as a localization and translation management process expert to ensure their successful growth and full leverage of Transifex’s agile localization solution
- Work effectively and proactively with internal teams, including sales, product, marketing and engineering to design, document and promote new solutions
- Train our community and customers about localization industry best practices and insights; represent the company as a thought leader and evangelizer by participating in active blogging, event and conference attendance and speaking opportunities
- Keep current with the latest localization technology and influence Transifex’s features and roadmap based on market and customer needs.
- Help customers focus on their goals and drive the implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation
- 8-10 years experience in a solutions architect, technical sales, and/or sales engineering roles
- Proven development skills in product development and/or Python, Java
- 6 years hands-on experience with software development in scale, both on-premise and in the cloud
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus, as is any experience in the localization industry
- Management experience is desired, but not required
- Great interpersonal, team playing, customer service oriented and “can do” attitude
- Passionate with initiating, designing & building new solutions, demos, troubleshooting and defining product requirements and use cases
- Uncompromising will to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in Computer Science/Engineering Major is preferred
- Candidates should have extremely strong client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go-live procurement, AP and/or Expense
- Previous senior consulting experience
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations are required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and passionate environment
- Up to 30% of your time may include travel
- This is a remote position
Want to know more about what it's like to work at Transifex? Check out our Glassdoor reviews.
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Subsidized platinum-level health, dental, vision and other benefits (free for employees)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited vacation program
- Diverse and close-knit employee team
- Plus, the usual startup company perks like a casual work environment
Transifex is a Greek-born company, internationally recognized by today’s tech leaders as a leading agile translation management solution. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, we are global and digital – with engineers on two continents and customers in nearly 50 countries representing about 40,000 projects and nearly 600,000 users, localizing content in 150+ languages. Companies like Atlassian, Eventbrite, HubSpot, Hyatt Hotels, Quora, Trello and Waze rely on Transifex to achieve a truly multilingual, global presence.
While considering this position, take into account what we value here at Transifex. We come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, but we share one thing in common: We thrive by working together everyday. We are looking for people who aim to:
- Be a true teammate. You solve problems collaboratively and make yourself invaluable to others.
- Consistently grow. You are passionate about taking on challenges and exposing yourself to opportunities outside your comfort zone.
- Advocate for our customer. We believe our customers are our company’s most valuable asset and make sure they have a voice at this company’s table.
- Truly own it. You are conscious of the fact that you own a part of our company’s success and how your actions are impacting our objectives.
- Be your whole self. We realize that life is bigger than our company and that a healthy balance makes us far better at our work.