Transifex is a Greek-born company, internationally recognized by today’s tech leaders as a leading agile translation management solution. With offices in Silicon Valley and Greece, we are global and digital — with employees on two continents and customers in nearly 50 countries representing about 40,000 projects and over 300,000 users, localizing content in 150+ languages. Companies like Quora, Atlassian, Eventbrite, Bitcoin, HubSpot and Microsoft rely on Transifex to achieve a truly multilingual, global presence.
At Transifex, our mission is to break down language barriers by making localization accessible to everyone. We have a dedicated Professional Services team who is responsible for empowering our customers to realize their vision behind localization and remove the hesitation. We support them through the localization journey and help them run through the challenges like a checklist easily.
As a Professional Service Consultant, you will be responsible for helping customers to remove constraints and accelerating their integrations to achieve the best business outcomes with our platform. Your engagement with our customers will start during the onboarding phase of the customer journey and will end when a customer goes live in a fully functional and successful way. You will act as the technical execution wing of the Customer Success team utilising your exceptional technical, customer facing and project management skills.
Up for the challenge?
- At least 3 years experience in software consulting such as a Technical Architect, Implementation Consultant or Solutions Engineer
- Degree in Computer Science
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills , and the ability to lead effectively across organization
- Software development/ software architecture/ software solution design knowledge
- Self-motivated, organised individual
- Strong business judgement
- Demonstrated technical experience in Python, Java and SQL
- Work onsite or remote as a dedicated Professional Services Consultant for a set of assigned customers.
- Provide technical consultancy services to customers during the testing, evaluation, pilot, production and training phases.
- Work closely with customers and their technical teams to map out business and technical needs.
- Identify resources to satisfy customer-specific processes and business requirements.
- Facilitate ongoing dialogue and review of customer satisfaction through proactive customer contact and discussion.
- Manage and deliver custom integration solutions based on customer’s expectations with a focus on projects’ success.
- Remove any roadblocks for successful projects resulting in satisfied customers.
- Offer best-practice solutions to customer’s specific challenges.
- Systematically troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex issues, and be capable of developing alternative solutions to consult around a problem.
- Meticulously create, review, and deliver documents meeting customer and project requirements including new code, techniques and processes.
- Identify opportunities and help expand the Professional Services offerings.
Communicate well with other company teams
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success to understand customers' needs, their business, how success is defined, and develop solutions that exceed their expectations.
- Work with Engineering and Customer Success to convey customers' feedback as input to the product and technology roadmap, with recommendations on capabilities to simplify adoption and drive greater value for customers.
- Communicate project statuses, time spent and next steps to the team and management.
- Competitive salaries
- Private health insurance for employees and their dependents
- Company-paid catered lunches (four days per week)
- Company equity (stock options)
- Paid time off
- Apple equipment
- Convenient office location with excellent amenities
- Close to public transportation and ample parking
- Diverse and close-knit employee team
- Employee status (not a contractor)