Transifex is seeking a creative and experienced Product Designer who will be responsible for designing and prototyping the customers' experience of Transifex’s service. This person – someone who thrives in an agile development environment – will collaborate with our product and engineering teams to develop intuitive user interfaces and elegant visual elements, and work closely with the Product to ensure that developed features achieve their goals from start to finish. This person will have to complement his/her creative skills with an analytical mindset leveraging data analytics and user testing.
This person's contributions will be a key to the success of our customers -- Atlassian, Eventbrite, HubSpot, Microsoft, Salesforce, Waze, Workable, and many more.
While considering this position, take into account what we value here at Transifex. We come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, but we share one thing in common: We thrive by working together everyday.
We are looking for someone who aims to:
- Consistently grow
- Advocate for simplicity
- Be authentic
- Be a true teammate
- Truly own it
Applications for remote work are welcome!
- Work collaboratively with product team, customer success team and other stakeholders to understand the needs of the customers and work on new ideas
- Conduct user research, analyze data and produce prototypes of potential solutions
- Design the visual elements within the existing style-guide and contribute to evolving it
- Detect and solve visual problems in a comprehensive and clear way
- Ask for help and feedback and, very importantly, have fun!
The following are requirements (must-haves). If you feel your experience does not match one of them, we'd appreciate that you specify it on your application:
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team; work collaboratively, give (and receive) constructive feedback
- Deep understanding and proven experience with an end-to-end design process (product discovery, ux research, interaction design)
- Experience in data-driven & user-centric design
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design process
- Proficient with design tools (we use Sketch, Illustrator and occasionally Photoshop)
- Ability to understand HTML/XHTML and CSS is a plus
The health of our company and the success of the SaaS product we offer is directly related to the work environment we create for ourselves. With this in mind, we strive to create a welcoming and positive place in which to work and thrive. For our Athens-based employees, we offer:
- Employee status (not a contractor)
- Competitive salaries
- Company equity (stock options)
- Paid time off
- Private health insurance for employees and their dependents
- Apple equipment
- Company-paid catered lunches (four days per week)
- Convenient office location with excellent amenities
- Close to public transportation and ample parking
- Diverse and close-knit employee team
Transifex (www.transifex.com), a Greek-born company with offices in Athens and California, is internationally recognized by today’s tech leaders as a leading agile translation management solution. Built for fast-growing companies, Transifex's open, cloud-based platform helps push digital content across multiple languages and accelerates the delivery of content with a continuous localization workflow. Customers using Transifex can be assured that new content is always translated, and the latest translations are included with each release. This means faster time to market and a better experience for end users. Transifex has customers in nearly 50 countries representing about 40,000 projects and over 320,000 users, localizing content in 150+ languages. Atlassian, Eventbrite, HubSpot, Microsoft, Salesforce, Waze, Workable, and many more rely on Transifex to achieve a truly multilingual, global presence.