Transifex is a Greek-born company, internationally recognized by today’s tech leaders as a leading agile translation management solution. With offices in Silicon Valley and Greece, we are global and digital — with employees on two continents and customers in nearly 50 countries representing about 40,000 projects and over 300,000 users, localizing content in 150+ languages. Companies like Airbnb, Atlassian, Eventbrite, Salesforce, HubSpot and Microsoft rely on Transifex to achieve a truly multilingual, global presence.
As a Product Manager at Transifex, you will have a big impact on shaping product direction and consecutively on the success of our product. You will be a catalyst for reaching optimal solutions and syncing on expectations across departments. You will help our team focus on what’s important and you’ll be a problem solver for our customers. After all, you will push Transifex even further and help us realise our mission to break down language barriers by making localization accessible to everyone. If these sound like challenges you are up to take, we would love to hear from you.
- Shape and coordinate the execution of product roadmap based on internal stakeholder and customer feedback.
- Create clear and comprehensive product specs in a way that can be communicated to internal and external stakeholders.
- Be responsible for product releases and ensure the delivery of short-term roadmap.
- Perform analysis of customer needs and prioritize the product backlog accordingly.
- Be a champion of SCRUM values and principles.
- Build bridges and help to improve communications across team members and departments.
- Coordinate, facilitate and motivate your SCRUM team to deliver their sprint goals.
- Have the overview of a feature life-cycle and take action to make it happen, e.g. by organizing releases between departments, monitoring KPIs, and iterating after release.
- Be a strategy-minded leader who will gain insights into the localisation industry, market and competitors and have an eye on identifying market opportunities.
- 3 years of professional experience in a technical environment. Experience in SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) or startups is a plus.
- Top-notch communication skills. This role is pivotal to the effective flow of communication across different teams in the organisation.
- Great organisational and project management skills.
- Experience in analyzing data from various data gathering resources (GA, Mixpanel, Modeanalytics, DB-SQL). You should love data and data analytics, data visualization, SQL and dashboard design.
- Ability to see and articulate the connections between small backlog items and the big strategic business goals.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- A thorough understanding of software development process is a must. Prior hands-on development experience is a strong plus
MORE ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Product team at Transifex is responsible for our whole product development, from translating our vision and ideas, researching and iterating over solutions, and, eventually, tracking the success of each step of our product with key performance indicators. We sit in the middle of major functions in our company and act as the glue to make our product reach its full potential. We work closely with Engineering and deeply understand that it's not only about doing the project right, but also doing the right project. We leave and breathe user needs, metrics, testing and making our users love our product.
The health of our company and the success of the SaaS product we offer is directly related to the work environment we create for ourselves. With this in mind, we strive to create a welcoming and positive place in which to work and thrive. For our Athens-based employees, we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Private health insurance for employees and their dependents
- Company-paid catered lunches (four days per week)
- Company equity (stock options)
- Paid time off
- Apple equipment
- Convenient office location with excellent amenities
- Close to public transportation and ample parking
- Diverse and close-knit employee team
- Employee status (not a contractor)