We're looking for an ambitious and talented person to join our sales team. If you are highly motivated to further your software sales career, and someone who takes great care to be a credible, trusted, and consultative seller excited about helping some of the best technology brands in the world globalize their content, please apply.
Reporting to the head of sales, you will be empowered to:
- Build, manage and grow direct sales pipeline with effective consultative selling skills
- Take full responsibility for key aspects of the sales cycle, including qualification, discovery, performing demonstrations, proposal creation, and negotiating agreements
- Consistently achieve or exceed sales goals each quarter
- Provide prospects with a thorough understanding of modern localization tooling, workflows, and challenges
- Efficiently assess alignment between prospects use-case/requirements and Transifex’s solution
- Effectively guide prospects through a successful trial experience of Transifex’s solution
- Co-sell with key partner, referral channels
- Manage and help qualify flow of inbound leads
- Accelerate sales processes by providing superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
- Collaborate to create sales campaigns to prospect heavily into new accounts and leads
- Provide confident, articulate, and well tailored product demos to prospects
- Prioritize opportunities and schedule appropriate internal resources
- Use Salesforce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Communicate with clarity and concision across all internal and external channels of communication: email, webex demos, phone, meetings, slack, etc
- Diligently work and collaborate with colleagues to help ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers and prospects
- Collaborate cross-functionally (customer success, customer support, demand gen, product managers, and sales engineering roles) to optimize the Transifex SaaS-based offering to ensure customer success
- 3 to 4 years experience selling technology solutions, preferably SaaS
- Experience selling to diverse customer base, including developer, C-suite and enterprise business contacts
- Relentless motivation to meet or exceed sales quota
- A high level of passion and enthusiasm for technology and sales
- Positive attitude and willingness to be coached
- Exceptional negotiating skills
- Excellent phone and in-person presence, strong presentation and writing skills
- BS/BA degree
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience within the localization industry
- Working knowledge of web technologies, content management systems and related content delivery infrastructures
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Uncapped commissions with accelerators
- Subsidized platinum-level health, dental, vision and other benefits (free for employees)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Convenient downtown Menlo Park office location
- Close to Caltrain station and ample parking
- Diverse and close-knit employee team
- Plus, the usual startup company perks like a casual work environment with complimentary beverages and healthy (and not so healthy) food options
Transifex is a Greek-born company, internationally recognized by today’s tech leaders as a leading agile translation management solution. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, we are global and digital – with engineers on two continents and customers in nearly 50 countries representing about 40,000 projects and over 320,000 users, localizing content in 150+ languages. Companies like Airbnb, Atlassian, Eventbrite, HubSpot, Microsoft, Salesforce, Waze and Workable rely on Transifex to achieve a truly multilingual, global presence.
While considering this position, take into account what we value here at Transifex. We come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, but we share one thing in common: We thrive by working together everyday. We are looking for people who aim to:
- Be a true teammate. You solve problems collaboratively and make yourself invaluable to others.
- Consistently grow. You are passionate about taking on challenges and exposing yourself to opportunities outside your comfort zone.
- Be authentic. You encourage yourself and others to be open, transparent and unafraid to be themselves.
- Truly own it. You are conscious of the fact that you own a part of our company’s success and how your actions are impacting our objectives.