Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Transifex is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
This role reports to the Director of Sales and is based in Athens, Greece. There is the option of remote working for the right candidate.
- Becoming a product expert on localization automation and the Transifex SaaS-based platform (with proper and in-depth training)
- Making a great first impression and building trust with customer leads, including executive-level contacts, to set the stage for effective sales follow up
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Effectively partner and work across the Sales teams - including Sales, Customer Success and Solutions Engineering.
- Schedule appointments and demos for new logo acquisitions and expansion into existing customer base
- Hold engaging conversations over the phone and email
- 1-2 years of related sales experience. Experience in a SaaS environment is a great plus
- Proven business development success through effective use of tools: SalesForce, Drift, GoogleApps, Microsoft Office, Helpscout, LinkedIn,n,
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business-to-value that can be provided by Transifex
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned leads
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
The health of our company and the success of the SaaS product we offer is directly related to the work environment we create for ourselves. With this in mind, we strive to create a welcoming and positive place in which to work and thrive. For our Athens-based employees, we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Private health insurance for employees and their dependents
- Company-paid catered lunches (four days per week)
- Company equity (stock options)
- Flexible working arrangements and work from home
- Apple equipment
- Convenient office location with excellent amenities
- Close to public transportation and ample parking
- Diverse and close-knit employee team
- Employee status (not a contractor)
Transifex is a Greek-born company, internationally recognized by today’s tech leaders as a leading agile translation management solution. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, we are global and digital – with engineers on two continents and customers in nearly 50 countries representing about 40,000 projects and over 500,000 users, localizing content in 150+ languages. Companies like Eventbrite, HubSpot, Hyatt Hotels, Quora, Trello and Waze rely on Transifex to achieve a truly multilingual, global presence.
While considering this position, take into account what we value at Transifex. We come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, but we share one thing in common: We thrive by working together everyday. We are looking for people who aim to:
- Be a true teammate. You solve problems collaboratively and make yourself invaluable to others.
- Consistently grow. You are passionate about taking on challenges and exposing yourself to opportunities outside your comfort zone.
- Advocate for our customer. We believe our customers are our company’s most valuable asset and make sure they have a voice at this company’s table.
- Truly own it. You are conscious of the fact that you own a part of our company’s success and how your actions are impacting our objectives.
- Be your whole self. We realize that life is bigger than our company and that a healthy balance makes us far better at our work.