Customer Success Manager
Transifex is seeking an enthusiastic and engineering-minded Customer Success Manager who will provide the highest level of customer support in each interaction, work closely with customers to address their needs, and advise them on how to get the most business value from Transifex.
While considering this position, take into account that you will be a primary point of contact with our customers every day, balancing creative problem-solving and relationship-building. You will work closely with account managers to ensure customers are maximizing their business needs, partner with our product and design team to improve the user experience, and assist our development team with resolving technical issues.
With your exceptional people skills, you will be Transifex’s technical troubleshooter, relationship builder, and a key contributor to the success of our global customers including Eventbrite, Atlassian, Strava, Quora, Waze Trello, and many more.
- Manage and be a customer advocate for Enterprise and non-Enterprise accounts and achieve client satisfaction and retention objectives
- Identify at-risk customers before they churn
- Be responsible for annual contract renewals
- Be the main point of contact for your accounts and provide first level support replying to tickets in HS and Transifex community. Any technical queries will be forwarded to our customer success engineers
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Spend quality time and effort onboarding new customers to ensure their successful adoption of the Transifex service
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve solutions and workarounds for customer concerns; proactively address customers’ issues, product, billing, training, or user experience; escalate issues appropriately
- Provide timely, efficient, friendly support, while developing trusted, long term relationships with customers
- Synthesize customer feedback into clear priorities that you can successfully communicate to product and design teams
- Share applicable product updates and localization industry trends to keep customers thoroughly informed
- Manage and add to the body of knowledge, or documentation, to support customer success communications
- Collaborate with various teams to develop external resources such as Case Studies and specific use cases
- Develop and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with customers
- Working with Transifex stakeholders, organize and improve current CSM processes and workflows in order to better serve customers
- Bachelor's Degree required; Business or IT degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a highly professional customer service role that includes issue resolution, escalation management, and relationship building focused on trust
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Passion for helping customers
- Ability to multitask, innovate, and work collaboratively to address problems -- a key need when working in a growing start-up
- Sense of urgency to perform/deliver results
- Knowledge of programming languages, preferably Python. SQL knowledge, a plus
- SaaS experience
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Previous experience with creation of online help resources
- Early adopter of technology
The health of our company and the success of the SaaS product we offer is directly related to the work environment we create for ourselves. With this in mind, we strive to create a welcoming and positive place in which to work and thrive. For our Athens-based employees, we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Private health insurance for employees and their dependents
- Company-paid catered lunches (four days per week)
- Company equity (stock options)
- Paid time off
- Apple equipment
- Convenient office location with excellent amenities
- Close to public transportation and ample parking
- Diverse and close-knit employee team
- Employee status (not a contractor)
Built for fast-growing companies, Transifex's open, cloud-based platform helps push digital content across multiple languages and accelerates the delivery of content with a continuous localization workflow. Customers using Transifex can be assured that new content is always translated, and the latest translations are included with each release. This means faster time to market and a better experience for end users. Transifex has customers in nearly 50 countries representing about 40,000 projects and over 320,000 users, localizing content in 150+ languages. Companies like Eventbrite, HubSpot, Hyatt Hotels, Quora, Trello and Waze rely on Transifex to achieve a truly multilingual, global presence.
While considering this position, take into account what we value here at Transifex. We come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, but we share one thing in common: We thrive by working together everyday. We are looking for people who aim to:
- Be a true teammate. You solve problems collaboratively and make yourself invaluable to others.
- Consistently grow. You are passionate about taking on challenges and exposing yourself to opportunities outside your comfort zone.
- Advocate for our customer. We believe our customers are our company’s most valuable asset and make sure they have a voice at this company’s table.
- Truly own it. You are conscious of the fact that you own a part of our company’s success and how your actions are impacting our objectives.
- Be your whole self. We realize that life is bigger than our company and that a healthy balance makes us far better at our work.