Customer Success Manager
Transifex is seeking an enthusiastic and engineering-minded Customer Success Manager who will provide the highest level of customer support in each interaction, work closely with customers to fully address their needs, and advise them on how to get the most business value from Transifex.
While considering this position, take into account that you will be a primary point of contact with our customers every day, balancing creative problem-solving and relationship-building. You will work closely with account managers to ensure customers are maximizing their business needs, partner with our product and design team to improve the user experience, and assist our development team with resolving technical issues.
With your exceptional people skills, you will be Transifex’s technical troubleshooter, relationship builder, and a key contributor to the success of our North American customers including Airbnb, Eventbrite, HubSpot, Microsoft, Salesforce, and many more.
What do you value most in your professional life? Here at Transifex, we come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, but we share one thing in common: We thrive by working together everyday. We are looking for someone who aims to -
- Consistently grow.
- Advocate for simplicity.
- Be authentic.
- Be a true teammate.
- Truly own it.
- Manage and be a customer advocate for North American accounts and achieve client satisfaction and retention objectives.
- Spend quality time and effort on-boarding new customers to ensure their successful adoption of the Transifex service.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve solutions and workarounds for customer concerns; proactively address technical issues, product, billing, training, or user experience; escalate issues appropriately.
- Provide timely, efficient, friendly support, while developing trusted, long term relationships with customers.
- Provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal, and deliver solutions to both technical and nontechnical end users.
- Synthesize customer feedback into clear priorities that you can successfully communicate to product and design teams.
- Share applicable product updates and localization industry trends to keep customers thoroughly informed.
- Manage and add to the body of knowledge, or documentation, to support customer success communications.
- Collaborate with various teams to develop external resources such as Case Studies and specific use cases.
- Develop and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with customers.
- Working with Transifex stakeholders, organize and improve current CSM processes and workflows in order to better serve customers.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Business or IT degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in a highly professional customer service role that includes issue resolution, escalation management, and relationship building focused on trust.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Passion for helping customers.
- Ability to multitask, innovate, and work collaboratively to address problems -- a key need when working in a growing start-up.
- Sense of urgency to perform/deliver results.
- Knowledge of programming languages, preferably Python. SQL knowledge, a plus.
- SaaS experience
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Previous experience with creation of online help resources
- Early adopter of technology
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Subsidized platinum level health, dental, vision and other benefits (free for employees)
- Convenient downtown Menlo Park office location
- Close to Menlo Park Caltrain station and ample parking
- Diverse and close-knit employee team